Hi everyone

We were fortunate to receive a small capacity development grant to improve
marketing and communications material for the OERu.

In the traditions of open sharing, the OERu partners develop all OERu
courses in WikiEducator.  This is a healthy relationship because 75% of the
funding which keeps the WikiEducator website going is generated from OERu
membership fees.  Without this support - we would not be able to fund the
hosting of WikiEducator.

One of the outputs of the communication's project is a short video
explaining what the OERu is.  See:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMLj7wLhiIYq_CH84D_TPg

As a charitable organisation, YouTube has approved a Youtube for
non-profits account for the OERu. We have met all the requirements to
qualify for a custom url for the new channel, expect that we need 100
hundred subscribers.

We need your help - *please subscribe* to the OERu Youtube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMLj7wLhiIYq_CH84D_TPg>so we can qualify
for a custom url. This will make it easier for learners to find more
affordable options for higher education and higher education institutions
to become more sustainable.

Many thanks!

Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg

---