Hi everyone

The OERu is a radically open and transparent organisation.

We will provide a live stream of the plenary sessions of the 2018 OERu
international partners' meeting <https://course.oeru.org/2018-meetings/>
which will take place next week on 7 and 8 November 2018 (AEDT). We also
provide opportunities for remote participants to engage in our planning
activities which are fed back into the meeting.

If you would like to share your gift of knowledge in planning more
sustainable higher education futures, we welcome your inputs as a virtual
participant in our open meeting.

*Please reserve your seat today at: https://oer.nz/oeru18vp
<https://oer.nz/oeru18vp>*

Don't be missed by your absence and help us shape OER futures in higher
education.

We look forward to seeing you online next week.

Best wishes
Wayne

Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER
Mastodon: @mack...@mastodon.oeru.org

---
"WikiEducator" group.