I still find it really surprising that people who purport to write useful
columns and articles, even if its blogging and not mainstream news, do such
piss poor research. If it were me, I'd be embarrassed to have written
something that demonstrates such a high level of ignorance and
misunderstanding - particularly since Wikipedia and Wikimedia are not, in
any sense, minor elements of the Web world and ArsTechnica is, supposedly,
"plugged in" to the Web and technology.

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia Foundation
today: http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate