Divulging his IP to his provider seems standard, advisable, and perfectly
ethical. We aren't just talking about minor vandalism, he has inspired
numerous copycats and has harassed (or his copycats have) many editors.

I've not looked, but if our privacy policy disallows this even in such
circumstances as this, we need to look at revising it.

- Chris