On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM, <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://bibref.hebtools.com is
> one specific website.
>
> How is that not one website ?

Hm. But is it a local sort of "website?"
>From [[Template_talk:Bibleverse#PHP_script_moving]]:

----
"I have to move the PHP script dependency from its current location at
http://php.ug.cs.usyd.edu.au/~jnot4610/bibref.php. It will now be
available at http://bibref.hebtools.com/. I will try to avoid removing
the old location for a few weeks. jnothman talk 01:55, 3 March 2009
(UTC)

PS: The new server is slower than the previous, and ideally, we should
hope to acquire space on a **Wikimedia toolserver,** etc., as
requested here. Assistance in moving the script to Wikimedia servers
would be appreciated.

**Toolserver hosting has been approved!** Let me know if you need any
help with the toolserver. And it would be nice if Wikisource was used
where possible; BirgitteSB and I can help with that. John Vandenberg
(chat) 02:25, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
---

-Steve