On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 2:49 AM, David Goodman<dgoodma...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> The only paid references that should be removed are those which merely
> duplicate exactly what is available from other sources.  For example,
> if a story is reprinted  in many newspapers, we should try to find one
> which is free.

I think what Will was saying is that if there is a print version in
real-life that people can access at a library, then that can be used
instead of the online version that people have to pay for, so using
the online link is OK. But when the *only* version anywhere is the
online one, as that is one that people have to pay for, then Will
objects to that. I don't entirely agree with that, but I think that is
what he was saying.

Will, if I'm getting this wrong, it might mean you need to try again
and explain what you were saying.

Carcharoth