On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com>
wrote:
> At 11:17 AM 6/1/2010, Carcharoth wrote:
>>On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Procedural note to moderators:  Perhaps it is time to consider a length
>> > limit on posting?
>>
>>I'm not a moderator, but I've just been skipping those long posts.
>>They are annoying, but I may one day read those posts if I have
>>nothing better to do, and sometimes there is something interesting in
>>there.
>
> That's what I do with long posts that don't grab me. Some people like
> long posts, some don't. Some of those who don't want to prevent those
> who like them from receiving them. It is a very old story.

Actually, what we have here now is thread drift. We are way off topic,
so anything discussing mailing list etiquette (or even discussing Abd
if anyone wants to do that) should be started in a new thread, and
this thread should go back to discussing, er, let's see:

"declining numbers of EN wiki admins - The theory that making it
easier to get rid of admins is a solution to the decline in their
active numbers"

But maybe with a shorter title?

Carcharoth