http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/7883064/MPs-scandals-covered-up-on-Wikipedia.html

Nothing unusual and nothing saying we've erred in any way,
surprisingly and pleasingly - they put blame strictly on those making
the changes.

Last two paras:

"There are no rules preventing staff at the Houses of Parliament from
changing Wikipedia entries. The parliamentary IT policy warns users
not to create material which could be "threatening, slanderous,
abusive, indecent, obscene, racist, illegal or offensive".

"Wikipedia's own rules of conduct discourage editing by individuals
with a "conflict of interest" – which would include the MPs
themselves, their staff and family members."

I could ask for little ways it could be better, but I can't see
anything wrong with this article.

- d.