This mailing list is easily googled and and I think words like
bullshit just casts a very bad cloud over who we appoint as
administrators on the project.

Whether or not it was cross posted is not of initial concern, we
should be more constructive and direct the user to the appropriate
method of responding to a block. It is quite possible that he/she has
applied for arbitration through an un-orthadox method.

Socks are easy to find and if the sock wants to continue with
politically motivated edits then they probably know how to get around
the situation.  Otherwise, I think we should give the benefit to
editors, before describing them as bullshitters.