On 02/02/2011, Marc Riddell <michaeldavi...@comcast.net> wrote:
> on 2/1/11 7:30 PM, Carcharoth at carcharot...@googlemail.com wrote:
>> Moving away from what makes Wikipedia different is a step that is
>> fraught with danger.

Yup, that's exactly what people normally say to virtually any change.

> What is the specific difference we're speaking about here, Carcharoth? And,
> what is the danger you're talking about?

He's talking about the 'Danger That Cannot Be Named, So Nothing Must
Be Changed.'

To be honest, I was thinking about starting a liberal political party
on wikipedia. It's about time we had political parties. My party is
going to be called 'The Party for Change (tm)'.

I'm not sure what the changes would be yet, but we can work out a
manifesto as we go.

It's going to be a New Force (tm) in Wikipedian politics!

--
-Ian Woollard