On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:53 AM, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We need photos of all of them. You could take to requesting
> free-licenced photos ...

I shan't commit to that today, but I shall certainly consider it.

I haven't done anything like that before. This...

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:OTRS

...seems to be what I need to familiarise myself with. My first
observation is that my request email to the MPs office is going to be
a tough long read for them what with having to... well, you sort have
to give them an education in licensing don't you? I suppose that can't
really be avoided. That makes it quite a job.

Bodnotbod