You're asking the wrong question. The purpose of arbcom-like body is to
check that the policies are being correctly interpreted, but the policies
like:

wp:blocking policy

is so full of words like 'may' and vague words like 'disruption' as to be
functionally useless.

"You got into a discussion with another user and reverted each other. That
disrupted Wikipedia. You are hereby banned for life."

^ that isn't against the policy

In most cases another admin would reduce the length. Maybe... but they don't
have to.

-Ian Woollard