On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> The biggest difference was in the editorial process - deciding on the
> scope of the article, finding reviewers, proofreading, communicating
> with other writers etc. Since it's not over yet, i cannot write more
> about it, but the comparison between that and writing for Wikipedia
> would be hugely interesting.

I appreciate you can't say more right now, but can you say whether
"deciding on the scope of the article, finding reviewers,
proofreading, communicating with other writers" is referring to the
process on Wikipedia or the process for the encyclopedia you are
writing for? In my view, that process you describe is how writing on
Wikipedia *should* work. Whether it does in practice or not is another
matter.

Carcharoth