On 29 January 2013 11:46, Andrew Gray <andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk> wrote:

> * The header hits a common problem - treating read/talk/edit/history
> as four different interfaces to the same page, while they're really
> three interfaces to the page (read/edit/history) and one link to
> another page (talk) with its own three interfaces.

I think that may be deliberate, per comment here from the designer:
"But maybe more people should talk or edit. :)"

http://dribbble.com/shots/900712-Wikipedia-redesign-header-colors

I couldn't find a way to comment to the designer to point them to this
thread or to the WP redesigns page ... can anyone else work out
Dribble's exquisitely-designed interface?

- d.