"You're an idiot, and you're damaging the project. It's not about
copyright, or understanding it. What I'll do is to keep swearing at
you, and I'll be uploading tons of files onto en.WP, not Commons. That
will just disadvantage other users, and will cause Commons admins more
work eventually in having to go through the process of transferring
them to Commons. I will refuse to categorise. And I will encourage all
other editors to do the same. Continue your personal vendetta against
meā€”fine. Again, you and your thug friends on Commons are idiots and
deserve no respect. Tony (talk) 15:15, 15 April 2013 (UTC)"

That's the comment Charles refers to. Oops! I can see why some
frustration on Tony1's part is legit; a Commons admin deleted the
image illustrating the Signpost article on the attempt by the DCRI to
have a French Wikipedia article deleted, and then failed to explain it
in a way that would make sense to a non-expert. You won't see me argue
against accusations that Commons is dysfunctional, but the response is
clearly way out of proportion.

But the point that I made, and that probably hundreds of people have
made before me, is that there isn't much we can do without altering
the fundamental architecture of the community.