Hopefully coding will help the project retrieve for more data. Humans will
be important to retrieve data from hard to find places (government
publications, Google, etc.). I imagine that both humans and bots will help
edit the project.

The point of the project is to present economic information in a way that
is understandable to average human being. The project is designed to be
educational and simple. Economists can help determine better ways to
present the information too. The economy is such an important part of our
society and I believe it deserves it's own wiki project.

What do you mean by the 'output' needs to be designed?