Maastricht/Limburg is pretty much covered: Some city in Zeeland would be very 
welcome, but there's a lack of wikipedians there, maybe a good event in Belgium 
can fill the gap. \
Mvg, 
Bas

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:30:32 +0200
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM community project Central Hesse

Noorse,Yeah, Maastricht is definitely in need. I do remember discussing this 
one, but I have no idea of the latest status since I wasn't at the last Dutch 
meeting - Bas was and apparently there was no one to organize a Wiki Takes in 
Maastricht. Middelburg has a great historical center despite all the damage it 
has suffered in the last century. This is the first I hear of ANY plans down 
there!
Jane

2011/7/31 noorse w <[email protected]>

Hm, where did Middelburg and Maastricht go? Only northern cities?

BR
noorse

On 31 July 2011 17:35, Jane Darnell <[email protected]> wrote:


OK, thanks! I'll adjust those dates - congratulations on snapping 70% of the 
Kampen monuments - that's great!

Jane

2011/7/31 Bas vb <[email protected]>






They ehere all Maybe's: and Kampen and Zwolle now have the status: probably not 
(3 weeks ago i've pictured 70% off the monuments in Kampen).Zaanstad will me a 
little round by bike in de zaanstreek. 


Amersfoort will probably be 17 september, zaanstreek 24. 
Mvg, 
Bas

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:19:34 +0200
From: [email protected]



To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM community project Central Hesse

Bas,I already put these down:






Wiki Takes Amsterdam - 10 SeptemberWiki Takes Delft, Kampen, Zwolle - Weekend 
in September (which?)Wiki Takes Koog aan de Zaan, Leeuwarden - Weekend in 
September (which?)



Wiki Takes Amersfoort (maybe)Zaanstad is new, and it looks like Kampen got 
dropped - did I miss something? These are the dates last communicated on the 
Dutch list, as far as I can tell.



Jane
2011/7/31 Bas vb <[email protected]>









There are 3-4 other activities in Germany (see the navigation bars there). 
In the Netherlands we are expecting to have 5 wiki takes (on the 4 saturdays) 
in Leeuwarden, Amersfoort, Delft, Amsterdam and Zaanstad (nothing 100% sure yet)




Mvg, 
Bas

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:12:05 +0200
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]




Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM community project Central Hesse

Ziko,Interesting project! I'll add it to the project pages on the English wiki. 
These should be announced in all of the local project pages. Do we have other 
definite scheduled "Wiki Takes..." events planned in Germany?





Jane

2011/7/31 Ziko van Dijk <[email protected]>





Hello,



Sorry if this news has already been posted here:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Mittelhessen

Kilian had reported about the idea itself, I believe, and he is the

contact person.

WMDE has granted 8000 EUR to a project to take photos in Central

Hesse, a German region. People are invited to come and get their

travel expenses back.



Kind regards

Ziko









--

Ziko van Dijk

The Netherlands

http://zikoblog.wordpress.com/



_______________________________________________

Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list

[email protected]

https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu




_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu                                          

_______________________________________________

Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list

[email protected]

https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu



_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu                                          

_______________________________________________

Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list

[email protected]

https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu



_______________________________________________

Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list

[email protected]

https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu



_______________________________________________

Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list

[email protected]

https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu



_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu                                          
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to