Hi Tim,

Op 28-7-2011 22:06, Tim Alder schreef:
> Hello Maarten, dynamickml has some disadvantages/missing things to my 
> version [1] (mostly created by multichill):
> *declustering by random (also not perfect, because not stable)
I asked Platonides to have a look at this.
> *different icons for different object types--
I changed it to blue and yellow icons.
> *detectable if an image exist or not
On Commons? We just assume it does at Commons.
>
> As long this is so I see no reason to change to dynamickml.
Maybe you can produce a OSM snippet people can use. At 
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.nl/monumenten/ we now use Google Maps.

Maarten
>
> Greetings Tim
>
> P.S.: I have not the time to follow the mailing list but I will help 
> where I can if somebody ask me.
>
> [1] http://toolserver.org/~kolossos/wlm/getMonument-source.php
>
>
>
> Am 27.07.2011 22:45, schrieb Maarten Dammers:
>>    - Tim, can you try to get dynamickml [4] working in OpenStreetMap?
>> [4]
>> http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/api/api.php?action=search&format=dynamickml 
>>
>



_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to