Didn't know that page. I changed that now, but I believe you're talking
about rankings.php, not the API (the URLs are different), right?

-- 
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal
http://www.wikimedia.pt

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt

Em 11-09-2011 18:13, Jan Ainali escreveu:
> One thought, the link from the user goes to Special:Contributions but
> wouldn't it be nicer to go to Special:ListFiles?
> 
> -- 
> Med vänliga hälsningar 
> Jan Ainali
> Ordförande, Wikimedia Sverige <http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
> 
> 
> 2011/9/11 Nuno Tavares <[email protected]
> <mailto:[email protected]>>
> 
>     The parameter is misspelled (probably I changed it in the meantime), so
>     you were getting the (default) ctscope=image.
> 
> 
>     Try with ctscope=country:
> 
>     
> http://toolserver.org/~ntavares/patrimonio/api/api.php?action=statisticsct&format=html&ctscope=country
>     
> <http://toolserver.org/~ntavares/patrimonio/api/api.php?action=statisticsct&format=html&ctscope=country>
> 
> 
>     Anyway, I added the documentation for module statisticsct:
> 
>     http://toolserver.org/~ntavares/patrimonio/api/api.php#action-statisticsct
> 
> 
> 
> 
>     About the table you were getting: ctscope=image is an activity
>     consolidated dump. That's what allows us to have graphs like "Daily
>     Uploads":
> 
>     
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/tools/stats/index.php?lang=en#stats-daily
> 
>     (the hourly graph was a bit heavy for 31*24*17 countries).
> 
> 
>     --
>     Nuno Tavares
>     Wikimedia Portugal
>     http://www.wikimedia.pt
> 
>     Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
>     livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
>     estamos a fazer.
> 
>     Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt
> 
>     Em 10-09-2011 23:05, Platonides escreveu:
>     > Nuno Tavares escribió:
>     >> That's already available at the API:
>     >>
>     >>
>     
> http://toolserver.org/~ntavares/patrimonio/api/api.php?action=statisticsct&format=html&scope=country
>     
> <http://toolserver.org/~ntavares/patrimonio/api/api.php?action=statisticsct&format=html&scope=country>
>     >
>     > I'm afraid, I don't know how to read that table.
>     >
>     > _______________________________________________
>     > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
>     > [email protected]
>     <mailto:[email protected]>
>     > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
>     > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
> 
>     _______________________________________________
>     Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
>     [email protected]
>     <mailto:[email protected]>
>     https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
>     http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to