Elisardo wrote:
> Yes, the list of monuments in galician language has to be added because
> 3 of the list for Spain are in that wiki (and that information isn't in
> spanish wikipedia...). I hope that it could be added before the end of
> the contest...
>
> Elisardo

I added that to the toolserver last week [table monuments_es-gl_(gl)]
but hadn't put it into monuments_all. I have done it now. I was unsure
if I should add it as 'es' or 'es-gl', though. In which cases is a new
pseudo-country added?

PS: Cirdan, you didn't create the monuments_de-nrw-k_(de) table (nor
commit its create_table to svn). I have temporarily commented it from
fill_table.