We'll some art nouveau is a bit more shy like for example:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kampen_rijksmonument_(45).JPG it's still
art nouveau, but not that much. In the netherlands as I recal it well, art
nouveau hasn't been that much used, the architects where a bit against it in
that time.
Mvg,
Bas