*To renew your Toolserver account, simply log into one of the Solaris login
servers (e.g. willow), and run "acctrenew".*

that is the guide: Enter toolserver, run acctrenew, and follow instructions.

_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.*


On 25 October 2011 11:39, Nuno Tavares <[email protected]> wrote:

> Maarten,
>
> Can you please help me requesting an extension of the toolserver account?
>
> I have some stuff to wrap up yet, and I might not have time to do it up
> to the end of the month...
>
> I've requested it at
> https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/ACCAPP-334
>
> Not sure if that would be enough...?
>
> --
> Nuno Tavares
> DRI, Consultoria Informática
> Telef: +351 936 184 086
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to