Perhaps we should consider the ''most popular ones'' those with most 
participants.

Vicenç

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:32:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Most popular monuments in Europe








Hello Vicenç, 
I know 2 monuments which have more pictures: the palace from Fontainebleau and 
the castle from Bouillon. But that's because I made over 200 pictures in both, 
so not really a fair comparison.
Mvg, 
Bas

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:28:35 +0000
Subject: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Most popular monuments in Europe








When I explained a sponsor that the Sagrada Família is the most photographed 
monument in Spain with 175 photos submited by 38 participants, then raised and 
obvious question: which are the monuments in Europe with most submissions?

Anyone can play some magic in the database to find it out?

Vicenç                                    

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu                                          

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu                                          
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to