Hi Patricio,
What a generous offer and I am surprised no one has responded yet! One
thing that would be great to have for a "Wiki takes your city" is some way
of easily generating a walking tour from a monuments list (assuming that
the list is filled with geo-data, which they are in the Netherlands). This
would be great to have for the various WLM projects, but it would also be
useful for people interested in monuments wherever they are, since the
monuments lists generally include some summary information and in the case
of the more important monuments, links to full-fledged Wikipedia articles.

I suppose if you successfully make something that is robust enough, it
could be used to illustrate Wikipedia articles about architects, or maybe
even about public transport lines.

Jane