Some weeks ago I had a call with Patrik Birrer from Lichtenstein
"Denkmalschutz-Kommission", he promised me they'll publish their list not
later than july... There are a maximum of 200 objects, 2 month should be
enohgh time to create some lists ;)

--
Alexander Wagner
User:AleXXw <http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:AleXXw>