Hi everyone,

Let me update you on the WLM merchandise.

First of all: we decided not to produce any t-shirts internationally. Time
is getting to short to be getting them out to you all in time: please feel
free to produce your own though. We've got last year's designs still here:
if you want them, just send me an e-mail. They just need an update on the
url, that's still an .eu.

Second: I got quotes and some samples from the WMF this weekend, but to be
a bit more sure about the costs we need some kind of an estimate about how
many of the items the participating countries would like to get. The WMF
assured me they will be taking care of the shipping costs for the
merchandise that will be ordered.

You can help me making an estimate, by filling out a small
form<https://docs.google.com/a/wmnederland.nl/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFZsMWdfckJOVXVNSENFSVZxSy1SQUE6MQ#gid=0>.
Please note: this is not an order-form. We are still working on figuring
out the best way to get the orders through to the US.

Vriendelijke groet,
Cyriel