Hi Maarten,

I'm working on the monuments database and I ran into some problems for
> France. I have 43608 items in the database of which 11752 items have as
> municipality 'non'.  This is caused by the variable "commune" which is both
> in the row as in the header template.

Yes, the problem was noticed before but we never came around fixing it.
Thanks for bringing that up.

> Could someone please change this at
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mod%C3%A8le:En-t%C3%AAte_de_tableau_MH&action=editto
>  French equivalent of "hide_municipality"? I can have my bot rename the
> variable, that's pretty straightforward. That will clear the way for the
> next step.

I see you went ahead and changed that  - thanks!

For easy navigation in the mobile app we are including local information
> for sources. This was already done for a lot of countries, but not for
> France yet. If it's setup you can browse: France -> Midi-Pyrénées ->
> Haute-Garonne -> Toulouse (I left out the arrondissement step).

Yes, please leave other levels (cantons, arrondissement etc.) out - They
are not really a relevant information in France.

> For this to work we need to include some information in the header
> templates. This is not shown to the user, just used for this navigation.
> For the top levels we use ISO 3166 codes, for France that is
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:FR . For
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_monuments_historiques_de_Toulousethis
> would be something like:
> {{En-tête de tableau
> MH|région_iso=fr-n|département_iso=fr-31|commune=[[Toulouse]]}}
>
> Are région_iso and département_iso good names or should it be something
> different?

Good enough names  :)

> Who wants to help to get this working for France?

Poulpy and I had a look at this, looks good. We'll find some folks of the
Monuments project to help with that. :-)

Thanks a lot for your work!

--
Jean-Frédéric