Hi Lodewijk,
I'm happy to hear that there will hopefully be a Spanish language WLM
Facebook page. Will be happy to coordinate sharing posts when they put them
up. I've retweeted a couple of posts from @wikimonuments, but Elke, please
feel free to email me if you see that I'm missing tweets.

How do you imagine I could help with sharing stories of the
organizing/participations, Lodewijk? Happy to try to help.

-M