Hello,

does it make sense to have that information in FAQ on the
Wikimediacommonspage aswell?
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/FAQ#How_to_set_up_a_website_for_my_country.3F

if so please ad it.

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de