Hi Ilario,

are you talking about lists in the database, or about lists in Wikipedias?

In the first case, please disregard my response. I know nothing about the database. Maarten must know it.

If we are talking about Wikipedias, I was not the creator of the English lists, but I seem to be the person who produced most edits to them since the Spring.

Concerning the names, I do not think English Wikipedia will accept untranslated lists. I guess if I now start replace English names with German, French, and Italian names, this can be considered as vandalism. A way out could be to have two columns - for an English name and for an original name. Actually, as I was going through the lists, I added some translations (mostly from French, since German and Italian were already done).

The rest I do not really understand. I went through the documents which were posted here and compared them with the lists (this was needed in order to find the monument IDs). I discovered that in many cases a monument is placed in the documents twice under different IDs, and several are even places multiple times. In these cases, I added all the IDs to the lists, they are still there.

If I can do smth to help please let me know. I have all Swiss lists on English Wikipedia on my watchlist.

Cheers
Yaroslav