Hello!

the start of our contest is getting closer. We can start the count down in
two days. But before please have a look on our project page. As scheduled
we have provided you a mold or
advisory<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/international_press_advisory>for
your own press work in form of a press release. Please feel free to
alter it to your proper needs.

*Please* update if possible the
table<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Media>with
You own press contacts and press releases as soon as possible.

Thanks to many of You the *social media* part is pretty active both on
twitter and facebook. As it is a community project, social media will be
very important channel to outreach beyond our own boundaries. Who would
like to create an international Facebook page in Spanish on Wiki Loves
Monuments? (and maintain it). Would anyone be willing to run a Pinterest
and/or Instragram communication - we're not familiar enough with it to do
so.There will be no centralized Flickr upload - if you want to use
alternative upload channels you will have to do that on a national level.

*Please* send us Your blogpost to publish on the international
site<http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/>:
cool stories, experiences, lessons. You may start now. If every country
postes one blog, we will be able to cover the whole month of action. If You
like, You may send us your post and we will upload it for you.

Information on the international *partners* including their logos will be
ready this week for download and national adaption at Wikimedia
Commonns
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Sponsors>.
Please make sure that you list your national partners with logos. We could
subsequently upload them to the international website. We would appreciate,
if You like to add the international partners and sponsors to you national
sites to.

*dates*:

> the WLM app will be ready for use at 2012 - 09 - 01
> the central notice will be ready for use at 2012 - 09 - 01

I know you all work hard to update your national websites. Please let us
know when you achieved it.

thanks Barbara

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de