Hi there,
I thank Platonides' for starting a thread about creating a list of
monuments that were destroyed in the past two months; credit goes also
to Emijrp, who's [[Wikipedia:There is a deadline]] directly inspired
this idea.

We've been thinking about creating another banner for the
CentralNotice campaign, just like with WMF's fundraising, to involve
more people in the competition. Platonides' thread discussed creating
the list of endangered objects -- how about merging the two ideas into
one?

We'll create a short essay (five paragraphs at maximum, probably even
shorter) discussing the idea of [[Wikipedia:There is a deadline]] with
relation to cultural heritage objects, and have it translated into all
the languages of the participating countries. At the bottom of the
essay, we'll add a short list of cultural heritage objects that got
destroyed in the past twelve months (and only those), with respective
links to Wikipedia articles (or not - depending on the language). And
we'll link the essay on CentralNotice, using a catchy phrase that
mentions the danger that cultural heritage objects are in, and clearly
calls the viewers for an action (take picture & upload it onto
Commons).

How does this sound like?

Tomasz