Hi David,

unfortunately it is not possible it seems to link from the wizard. However,
most monument lists contain links to the upload wizard, which will carry
the identifier. So I would like to suggest to as much as possible tell
people to /first/ look up their monument, and use the link behind that.

Best,
Lodewijk