Hi Yaroslav,

Op 11-9-2012 23:19, Yaroslav M. Blanter schreef:
What is currently the situation with Russia? From what I know there are no lists, and I am just categorizing images by hands [http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:RecentChangesLinked/Category:Images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_Russia], doing roughly a hundred per day and creating missing categories. The organizers do not participate in any on-wiki discussions, and do not disclose any info on their plans, but at some point they declared they have perfect contact and understanding with the international team. Do you know whether there are any Russian lists somewhere (except for Commons and the last year lists on ru.wp) or are they going to be imminently created? If the work I am doing now is planned to be done by bot soon I would rather drop it and do smth more useful.
First I would like to thank you for all your help already. I really appreciate that. As for Russia: I don't have a clue. Your guess is as good as mine. I hope someone more informed than me can reply.

Maarten