Cristian,

Op 29-12-2012 18:47, Cristian Consonni schreef:
2012/12/29 Lodewijk <lodew...@effeietsanders.org>:
Hi,
is this still an open issue?
Yes. In the sense that Marteen added the template to the Italian
monument (sub)lists, e.g.:
Are you talking about me? It's quite disrespectful to misspell someone's name.
{{Commonscat|Cultural heritage monuments in
Lombardy|etichetta=Patrimonio culturale in Lombardia}} (see the
Lombardy list page[1]).

but the template is deprecated[2] on it.wiki, is maintained for
compatibily  (it may be bot-substituted).  Also, if you look at the
page[3] the second parameter is ignored (so the compatibility is not
complete).
That's an easy fix. Just pass along the parameter to the other template.
The template in use on it.wiki is {{interprogetto}}[4].
That's incompatible with the bots at the moment. You can change it to the other template, but that means you loose the functionality. I suggest you file a bug to get it implemented. I don't plan on doing it, but you might be lucky and someone else implements it. Probably the hardest part is to build an overview of these multivalue templates and the fields these templates are using.

Maarten

Does this answer your question?

Ciao,

Cristian