Hi Romaine,
thanks for the e-mail.

I updated the map by adding Slovakia; it simply looks like everyone
forgot to edit it at the time when Slovakia joined the competition. As
for Malta, obviously it did not take part in Wiki Loves Monuments
2012, so I removed the images from that category as well as deleted
[[Category:Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Malta]] and
[[Category:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Malta]].

We are also aware of the need of having a central page with all the
statistics, and are in the middle of creating it; there are just some
technical problems with our Piwik scripts (too much data to work on!),
and we haven't yet managed to analyse the results of the participants'
survey. In any case, the page is not forgotten, and surely will be
created in the weeks to come.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]