On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 6:41 AM, André Costa <lokal_pro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> Didn't think about the fact that id/id2 were legacy parameters. Works fine
> now. You'll need to wrap another urlencode around each one for it to work in
> a {{fullurl:}} wikilink though.
>
> Oh and it's fields[0] for anyone else finding this thread ;)

Sorry for arriving late to this party but I've just found time to
start reviewing the campaign for Panama. Last year we terribly missed
an option to provide a multi select widget in the upload wizard so
that people could pick one category. Is it possible to add that
feature at this point? I can help coding it if needed. What I would
like to have is something like

fields: [
{
  "type": "select",
  "options": [{"firstValue": "First Option", {"secondValue": "Second Option"}],
  "label": "Some Label",
  "wikitext": "{{SomeTemplate|$1}}"
},

Of course, providing no "type" would default to a text input so this
would be fully backwards compatible.

David E. Narvaez