Hi Maarten,

I understood this actually to be the case, but only where related to
specifically WW1 - but indeed including a very broad understanding of
'connected' - i.e. also buildings that played a relevant role in WW1
(Palace of Versailles). Hopefully that avoids some of the confusion we
indeed anticipated already. Specifying it to a specific war might actually
help in the focus - otherwise it gets very broad.

Lodewijk