 De : Lodewijk <lodew...@effeietsanders.org>
À : wlm-annou...@lists.wikimedia.org
Envoyé le : Vendredi 23 août 2013 16h56
Objet : [WLM announce] English summaries

Hi all,

For every country we would like to make sure there is an English summary page
describing the contest in your country. The page for Spain is an excellent
example ( http://www.wikilm.es/en/ ). These English summaries are very
important when you hope to get images from foreigners that visited your country
and have tourist photos anyway of all these famous buildings. That way you get
the pictures easily, and these pictures don't lie around turning into digital
dust!

We listed all (up to date) English summaries on
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/english-pages/ - the list is still quite
short. Please, email me /directly/ in reply to this email (please don't email
on-list) and I can add your country's summary too.

Best,
Lodewijk