hi, this display left me a little confused. so i checked on en:wp how
last years ghana monument row looked like. and, it now also includes
some strange text without somebody having changed the monuments row
templates. but coord seems to be migrated to lua, so i posted a
question here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lua_requests#help_with_wlm_coordinates
(but - i am very unsure if the two problems are related, or may have
the same answers)

rupert