Hi Naveen and Lodewijk

Op 24-8-2013 23:55, Lodewijk schreef:
Hi Naveen,

there are stats available by municipality ( https://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/api/api.php?action=statistics&stcountry=in&format=html&limit=0 <https://toolserver.org/%7Eerfgoed/api/api.php?action=statistics&stcountry=in&format=html&limit=0> ) but that is based on the exact municipality name, which means typos, linked or not etc are kept as separated. The state info is in the database, so it should be possible to query for it, but I'm not sure how. I'm not sure if the districts are already harvested - you should first make sure the districts are in the tables of course.
I currently have several levels in India:
* state - clear
* circle - Some ASI thing
* district - I get it
* location - free form

I'll change it so you have world -> India -> state -> district for navigation. I'll change it to make the statistics per district, you do have 2436 entries without a district.
I'll change the countrycode to in-asi so we have room for the other system.

Maarten

Lodewijk