Hello Emilio & everyone,

I have made a first update on the website. In the coming days I will try to
keep it updated concerning the websites.

I also keep this page updated for all the upload wizards:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_upload

What I would like is if more people could write a blogpost for the website
wikilovesmonuments.org. If you can send me a text, I can add it.

Romaine