Hi Hasive,

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:37 AM, Nurunnaby Hasive <nhas...@wikimedia.org.bd>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We are happy to inform you all, yesterday our WLM Bangladesh award
> ceremony held in Bangladesh National Museum, Dhaka. Wikimedia Foundation
> Community Advocate (International) Christel Steigenberger join with us
> and handed over the prizes.
>

> All events photo are available in this category: https://commons.
> wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:WLE_%26_WLM_prize_giving_
> ceremony_in_Bangladesh,_2017

I didn't know we had a busy weekend. :) Great to hear that your award
ceremony took place. I enjoyed going over these photos. And as always: it's
great to see the local community gathered around Wiki Loves Monuments.

> And the 10 Winners of Bangladesh: https://wikimedia.
> org.bd/blog/53-winners-wlmbd2017

Nice photos! :)

Btw, (and I forgot to tell Cristian this in the other email;): Please
consider sharing your learnings from organizing Wiki Loves Monuments in WLM
blog or in other places. There are a few things each of us learn as
organizers every year and it's good to share those with our broader
community. (I'm trying to convince our team in Iran to do a similar thing,
too.;) Do let me know if you need help with a post in WLM blog.

Thanks for the work you and your team have put for making Wiki Loves
Monuments happen in Bangladesh this year.

Best,
Lily

> Hasive
> ​Co-Organizer, WLM Bangladesh​
>

> --
> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia