Hi all,

The following national organizers seem not yet to have confirmed their
participation dates for this year:
- Algeria
- Egypt
- Finland
- Guinea
- Hong Kong
- Ireland
- Norway
- Peru

Please make sure to confirm your participation with dates here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2020/Participating_countries
.
This is important, because of the altered timeline this year
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2020/Organise#2020_Timeline>
.

Looking forward to an exciting competition this year again! Please do share
what activities you're taking up this year with other countries - we can
all use some inspiration. I saw at least one exciting photography
workshop/masterclass that was hosted online (I think it was Romania?),
which sounds like an excellent idea! Please create a new thread on this
list, and share your ideas or best practices.

Best,
Lodewijk