Hi Jean-Frédéric,

Thanks for the links! I experimented with WLM-Monumental for a bit, and it
seems that it does indeed display natural heritage sites and natural
reserves as well (which is the concern that I mentioned in my previous
email). For instance, searching around my area, I get
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q8023299 and
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q65099475 in addition to other actual
monuments.

If this is intended behaviour, we are more than happy to go with P1435.

Best regards,
Josephine