Let me also mention that the official webpage puts December 5 as the submission deadline:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2021/Organise

best,
Alexander

On 11/2/2021 11:50 AM, Анатолій Гончаров wrote:
31st November??? I have no such day in my calendar.

вт, 2 лист. 2021 о 12:42 Krishna Chaitanya Velaga <kcvel...@gmail.com <mailto:kcvel...@gmail.com>> пише:

    Forwarding from the announcements list.

    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: *Ndahiro Derrick Alter* <ndahiroder...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ndahiroder...@gmail.com>>
    Date: Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 4:04 PM
    Subject: Submission of local WLM 2021 winning photos to the
    international jury
    To: <wlm-annou...@lists.wikimedia.org
    <mailto:wlm-annou...@lists.wikimedia.org>>
    Cc: Krishna Chaitanya Velaga <kcvel...@gmail.com
    <mailto:kcvel...@gmail.com>>

    This email contains important information on how you can submit the
    10 nominees of your country to the international finale and the
    deadlines. Please forward this to your coordinators if need be.]

    Dear national coordinators, jury coordinators,

    Thank you for an amazing job in the past weeks and months in
    organizing what seems to have been yet again an amazing competition
    in more than 40 countries! It's great to see all the beautiful
    images that have been submitted.

    As you know, the international Wiki Loves Monuments competition is
    based on a federalized model: there's a national competition in each
    country, with a national organizing team, a national jury and
    national winners. The national jury determines up to (maximum) 10
    images that will be submitted to the international finale.

    These ten images should be submitted via email to the international
    jury coordinator via this email (*ndahiroder...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ndahiroder...@gmail.com>*) before the deadline (31st
    November.2021. Unless you have agreed on a different deadline with
    Krishna Chaitanya (in cc). But if you like, please send them at
    least a few days before that time. *Submissions after this deadline
    are not guaranteed to be included in the finale. When submitting
    your finalists, please take these instructions into account:*

    *
    *

    * Submit no more than ten images per (national) competition. It is
    OK to submit fewer images, for example, if you don't find enough
    images of high quality.

    * Submit the images to:ndahiroder...@gmail.com
    <mailto:to%3andahiroder...@gmail.com>, and include in the CC at
    least one (additional) jury member besides yourself. Please also
    include Krishna Chaitanya in the cc.

    * If the results are still not public (if you plan to announce them
    later publicly), please add the planned announcement date. Please
    note that we will announce the international winners in January, and
    will not wait for national announcements.

    * Submit for each image: URL, Filename on Wikimedia Commons and
    Author username

    * Check basic information about the images. It is NOT possible to
    replace finalists after the deadline!

    ** that the author has activated their email function on Wikimedia
    Commons. If we cannot email the user there, they may automatically
    forfeit any prize. You can help them by posting a message on their
    talk page or tracking them down through social media.

    ** that the monument on the image is identified (preferably also
    described in English)

    ** that the image is freely licensed

    Thanks a lot for your cooperation. After all, nominees have been
    received, this will result in a pool of some 350-430 images for the
    international jury to consider. The international jury is described
    on this page <https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/jury/>. The jury
    will first-rate all images with 1-5 stars, from which a top-40/60
    will be considered. Then, the jurors will have the opportunity to
    remove images from the selection, which they consider unfit.
    Finally, they are asked to rank their top-25 images and share their
    reasoning. We will create a jury report based on this information.
    We expect to announce the results in the first two weeks of January
    (depending on the swiftness of jury report creation and media
    opportunities).

    With warm regards,

    *Derrick Ndahiro*, 2021 WLM jury coordinator

Анатолій Гончаров
mailto:ahonc...@gmail.com <mailto:ahonc...@gmail.com>

https://www.avg.com