Dear Mesha. Welcome to WLM :) We are happy to have you onboard and from
Brazil look forward to working with you. Best, João

Em sex., 12 de nov. de 2021 às 09:59, Sarah Krichen | Wikimédia France via
WikiLovesMonuments <wikilovesmonuments@lists.wikimedia.org> escreveu:

> I agree with Alex! It's really a great news!
>
> Good luck Mesha for your research!
>
> All the best form France,
> --
> *Sarah KRICHEN*
> *Chargée de mission Communication*
> *+33 1 42 36 26 24* <+33142362624>
> *+33 6 78 25 56 28* <+33678255628>
> *-------------------------------------------------------------------------*
> *WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*
> Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
> *www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/>*
> *28 rue de Londres, 75009 PARIS*
> <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1234174880>
>
> Le 2021-11-11 07:33, Mesha Murali a écrit :
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Ciell, thank you for taking out time to introduce me to everyone. I am
> quite excited to be part of this network.
>
> Just to quickly introduce myself to everyone. I am Mesha Murali, based in
> Delhi (India). I have previously engaged with various gender, heritage and
> urban history based projects and hope to bring that experience in my
> diversity, equity and inclusivity research for Wiki Loves Monuments (WLM).
>
> I am really keen to learn more about everyone’s thoughts and experiences
> working with WLM. So please feel free to write to me on the following id:
> mesh...@wikilovesmonuments.mobi
>
> Thank you everyone who has written to me so far, I would be individually
> reaching out to you to get a more in-depth understanding of your WLM
> experiences. Looking forward to connecting with everyone.
>
> Hope you have a great week ahead!
>
> Regards,
>
> Mesha Murali
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 6:28 PM Alex Stinson <astin...@wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I just want to communicate how wonderful of an initiative this is!
>>
>> And @Mesha if you need any help thinking about campaigns at the global
>> level/perspective -- do know that I am available.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Alex Stinson
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 7:44 AM Ciell Wikipedia <
>> ciell.wikipe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> In recent years, several national teams have indicated that they
>>> encountered problems that prevented them from being able to participate in
>>> Wiki Loves Monuments. These issues included, but were not limited to, the
>>> definition of a 'built monument', and the possible bias with authorities
>>> that appoints monuments in their country. Issues such as colonial heritage
>>> and indigenous heritage were also often a topic that teams ran into.
>>>
>>> The International WLM team therefore sought and received WMF funds to
>>> conduct a research on the diversity, equity and inclusion of the Wiki Loves
>>> Monuments photo competition.
>>>
>>> For this, I’d like to introduce to you Mesha, who is the researcher and
>>> consultant that will be advising us on how to make our photo contest more
>>> accessible to everyone.

> [...]

*João Alexandre Peschanski | User:JPeschanski (WMB)*
*Coordinator | **Wiki Movimento Brasil*
*wmnobrasil.org <http://wmnobrasil.org/>*