Hello,

I have added the WLM finalist or winner image template
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:WLM_finalist_or_winner_image>
to all the top 15 photographs as standard practice for tagging winning
photographs.

Also, I guess, someone from the international team should consider
protecting the Commons page for winning photographs
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2021_winners> to
prevent vandalism in future.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa