Thank you. Yes, we were thinking of creating a special nomination for that
kind of pictures -- we were thinking of scanned films, but you are correct
in pointing out that some can actually have only prints. Both copyright
issues and how to understand if a picture was taken on a film, and not
digitally, are a part of issues we are trying to figure out... Reaching out
to professional societies is a good idea for a start, thanks! I am not sure
how much (if anything) will come out of our efforts to have a contest this
year, but we shall see

З повагою / Best regards,
antanana
Wiki Loves Monuments Ukraine

Disclaimer: This letter is sent in my Wikimedia volunteer capacity, not as
a Board member of Wikimedia Foundation

нд, 18 вер. 2022 р. о 10:27 Yaroslav Blanter <ymb...@gmail.com> пише: