By top ten photographers, it would be keeping the top 10 (with potentially
a person winning multiple places) but then going down through the ranking
on Montage to find the next top placed photographers, not assessing
peoples' entries as sub sets - just for clarity. It would functionally be
the same as only allowing an individual one winning spot in the top ten
images.